Senior Accounting Staff / Client Manager ( Steinbach )
- Processing of compilation, review, and audit engagements in a disciplined and organized way, within fixed timelines
- Maintain up to date understanding of income tax
- Oversee bookkeeping and support tasks
- Client management – address client raised issues promptly with appropriate members of the engagement team
- Mentor junior staff in all aspects of the engagement process
- Professionalism, confidentiality and integrity in all tasks and communications
- Commitment to ongoing Professional Development in core and related subject matter
- CPA designation or working towards same
- Experience with Caseware, Tax Prep, Quickbooks, Sage Accounting
- Minimum 4 years public accounting experience (2 years in a manager role preferred)
- High computer literacy
- Solid understanding of income tax and sales taxes
- Commitment to client service
- Strong problem solving ability
- Accountability for goal setting and tracking
- Highly self organized
- Able to work as part of a team
Please forward your resumé and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com or upload using the form below.
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant ( Steinbach )
We are currently seeking an individual to work in our Steinbach office as Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will enjoy working independently and as part of a dedicated, professional team. He/she will greet and direct clients, handle incoming calls, assist partners and professional staff through a variety of administrative duties and projects, communicate and meet with clients. May also assist other staff with overflow work, including word processing, data entry and internet research tasks. This is a full time, permanent position. Previous experience in a professional environment will be an asset.
Please forward your resumé and cover letter in confidence to email firstname.lastname@example.org . or upload using the form below.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.